With her inimitable, engaging and natural style, along with a life story marinated in tragedy and triumph, Colleen “owns the room” at all her speaking engagements. Her captivating humor and insightful advice, redefine “motivational speaking.” Audiences come expecting a “speaker” but leave delighted with a newfound mentor and friend.
Introducing Colleen Kelly Mellor . . .
- Public School Teacher- 30 years
- Divorced/widowed 2 x’s by 43
- Single-Parented 2 girls 10 yrs apart in age
- Took Daughters Thru Europe
- Freelance Writer/Op-Ed Writer
- 6-Figure Realtor
- Breast Cancer Survivor–Wrote the Cover Story “I Got the News All Women Dread”
- Advocate following Current Partner’s Crash and “Death”
- Children’s Book Author
- Regular Commentator in Providence Journal, Wall St. Journal, etc.
- Author of 4 books, first of which-”Boomerrrang”– will be published soon
- Guest Speaker/MotivatorCLICK HERE to engage Colleen to speak at your next group meeting!