Guest Speaker Topic:
Those Dealing with Life Crises
Her Theme is Resilience!
With her inimitable, engaging and natural style, along with her tragic, triumphant (and often hysterical) life stories, Colleen “owns the room” at all her speaking engagements. Her captivating humor and insightful advice, redefine motivational speaking. Audiences arrive expecting a speaker but leave delighted with a newfound mentor and friend.
Who is Colleen Kelly Mellor?
- Public School Teacher- 30+ years (taught women prisoners, too)
- Divorced one husband, buried two more by age 43
- Single-Parented 2 girls 10 yrs apart in age
- At 43, Took Daughters Backpacking Thru 5 countries in Europe
- Freelance Writer/Op-Ed Writer
- 6-Figure Realtor
- Breast Cancer Survivor–Wrote the Cover Story “I Got the News All Women Dread”
- Advocate following Current Partner’s Crash and “Death”
- Children’s Book Author
- Regular Commentator in Providence Journal, Wall St. Journal, etc.
- Author of 3 books, first of which-”Boomerrrang”– will be published soon
- Guest Speaker/Motivator